Refund Request Undertakerin

Your Name: Undertakerin
Item Name + ID + Amount: 3500xp level + 15 flux saws (creative from the crates), 15 ultimate energy cubes, the chisel arts from my old island + the compatched chests + shulkers from my old island and the ME system fix and the mini ME contraption that was on my energy matrix and the 2 enchanting tables incl. the bookshelves.
Coordinates: X 13055, Z -7425
Description of Issue: my island got wiped and idk. why... so i just want the items, etc. back that i posted here, last time everything was fine, was between 22-25th april 2022
Screenshots (Optional): 

Important NOTE! if you copy these from my old island, pls make sure to paste the island in the hunting dim and then copy my stuff over to my new island, if you paste the old island on the new spot, my new island gets deleted and my whole enderchest, etc.