Command request

Account Name: thewakou
Requested Commands^: ability to set flags
Reason for Request*: hi, im building a huge medival town in eternal and would like access to flags to be able to stop people rtping into the area and destroying builds or claiming in the area things ive pre built and either not finished or need to change as its happened many times now and ive created many tickets for it hence the asking for flags to stop this and stop people grieifing my area or building in it or claiming chunks while im building in them and not online, thanks for the consideration hopefully you will allow me to have them as i will not abuse them or use them outside of my own area

kind regards Branty/thewakou

• 1 month later...
  • Manager

You should already have access to edit the claimflags of your own claims. I suggest you claim the areas you plan to build in or have already started to build in to avoid other players griefing your land.

Players are allowed to claim around your land and build, so long as it is for a genuine purpose and not to cause problems or grief you. If players do claim with the intention of griefing, you may post a forum topic to have these claims removed.

Just a reminder, you may only build in Creative on land that you have already claimed. You may not use Creative to build in the wilderness.

• 3XJ locked this topic