Jabra Fight Fixed! September Status

Hello crafters!

I'm glad to announce these good news yeahh!! Jabra is currently working! It was a hard work to do, but with time I already fixed it. First of all thx to @Kaszanka_1234 for helping me and make this posible. Also for trusting in me to let me access to a server copy to access the files and understand how this boss works. Thx to @Jimmeltoo because he help me finishing details to make sure that all works fine.

But thanks all of you, the community, for your patient. Because this, I also made some decorations to have a better look around the spawn. Also... With a small but traditional parkour. Hope u like it and good luck fighting vs Jabras!

Oh, yeah. I forgot... I add some sound effects and particles to jabras, figure it out!!

Have fun and see u in the server o/

2022-10-01_13.05.03.png?width=1284&heigh2022-10-01_13.06.32.png?width=1284&heigh

2022-10-01_13.54.46.png?width=1284&heigh2022-10-01_13.54.57.png?width=1284&heigh

• MiniTermi77 changed the title to Jabra Fight Fixed! September Status
  • Jimmel featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...