suggestion to make daily rewards reset on a set time daily instead of a timer for each individual user

sreny1

Not sure where to put this, as i couldn't find a space for general suggestions. So i went for vanilla suggestions :)

i find it pretty annoying when you can vote on all the vote sites, but cant get your daily reward in yet, because 24h didnt pass yet.

Would it be possible (with low effort) to change this to reset at a fixed time daily?

Other solution could be to reduce the time to maybe 22h so you can always get it around the same time +-1h

As it is now its just annoying that you can get all the votes through, but not the daily reward, which for me often ends up in forgetting about it and then having a even later time for the next day