complaint

waltermd8

I was told by a moderator to remove bonsis on my island because I have over 50 but when i complied and got below it. The mod still deleted then which is not right since i got below it. Also it is in SkyFactory 4.

Edited by waltermd8
forgot to add the modpack name.

i counted them after you removed some, you had still over 80 bonsais on your island and i warned you a couple times, that's why i deleted them... you could be thankful that i didn't banned you for rule 6 and just removed the bonsais.

if you won't learn it with the soft method, then you have to learn it the hard way, i hope you learned your lesson instead of trying to hide the bonsais.

i'm telling it so often in the chat MAX. limit is 50, why do ppl ignore it? there is also a sign at spawn that tells about the limit and you get a book when you freshly spawn in the server to read the rules and signs, why do ppl ignore it and think they can go anarchy at the server? rules are rules and not a funny thing to laugh about or to annoy ppl, rule 6 was made to prevent lags, if you give a F for it, then you have to live with the consequences, other staff would be more radical and banned you faster, etc., but i'm a friendly person who gives ppl chances to get better, but if you mess up, it's your own fault!

if you aren't ok with the rules, staff, etc., then sry this server is the wrong one for you!