[Network] [Ctw] A Few Suggestions

Andrew2070

Hello.

I love playing Capture the Wool, its a great server and reminds me of Capture the Flag and all. I love the war in it where it involves strategy and skill. Personally i am a great builder but i dont fight unless i have/want to. I used to play on a hardcore PvP server where i learned how to fight properly with strategy. Anyways i have a few suggestions that might "Up" the server a bit.

1. PvP Leader-board:

In the lobby of CTW why not keep a leader-board made of signs that update with information regarding the top ten fighters of all time, as well as the wins and losses of each team and the top ten capturers that acquire wools like no other person can. Basically we make it more competitive and introduce fame by adding this.

2. Point System:

For every game, we should have a point reward system. Like gaining points for capturing wools, killing enemies and for simply playing the game. That way we can make it like the SkyWars server, purchasing certain kits with points won from playing games. Points can also be used to show on the leader-boards who is the richest on the server and by how much. Basically it allows players to gain something other then fun.

3. Purchases:

Why not sell kits in a shop at the lobby of CTW, so basically you can use points earned from games to buy kits or items that remain permanent in your inventory whenever you start a game. Like for example a warrior kit that gives you better weaponry like diamond sword, diamond tools and diamond armor, but it sells for a very high price that way people cant all have it. Or sell other things like a bucket of lava or TnT. The point being here that with the right amount of points players can purchase upgrades for themselves in games.

4. Fire/Explosions/Spread:

Could we enable fire spread and explosions so if someone buys TnT then they can use it to kill enemies, and do structural damage. So if a certain team has a large amount of wooden bridges then the opposing team can light fires to it by purchasing or crafting Flint and Steel's. Basically it "Up"s the game by allowing the weaker side to fight back by destroying the opposing teams structural advantages.

I hope these Suggestions are implemented as they will make the game extremely fun and competitive. It also gives the weaker players a chance to fight back harder. So i really hope they can be inserted in.

Thanks for the Read.

5. Auto-Balancing

I've been noticing teams that have 2 players and the other having 8. Could we have a system or plugin that auto-balances the teams? Another way is that whenever a new map starts, people are back to spectating mode and have to open the Select team book again and click Join automatically again instead of being forced to the same team as the last map so there won't be a hassle making a plugin or system for it.

Andrew, hope you don't mind me adding this. :)

3. Purchases:

Why not sell kits in a shop at the lobby of CTW, so basically you can use points earned from games to buy kits or items that remain permanent in your inventory whenever you start a game. Like for example a warrior kit that gives you better weaponry like diamond sword, diamond tools and diamond armor, but it sells for a very high price that way people cant all have it. Or sell other things like a bucket of lava or TnT. The point being here that with the right amount of points players can purchase upgrades for themselves in games.

I don't think that is allowed with the new EULA of minecraft. You cant sell stuff that gives players advantages

7. no build zone in a 5 block radius of the spawn

Players who block you inside of the spawn are verry irritating and its not always the same people who do it. you are stuck in spawn and you can not get out because you dont have permission to break those blocks.

8. staff members should be able to reset the game

in some cases the game is broken and you are not able to continue playing in these cases staff members should be able to reset the game

8. staff members should be able to reset the game

in some cases the game is broken and you are not able to continue playing in these cases staff members should be able to reset the game

9. high rank staff members should get access to commands like tp and vanish to be able to spy on possible hackers (which there are alot of aparently)

10. high rank staff members should have access to gamemode 1 and protection bypass in case something is broken

Come on guys... Let's not get too greedy... Don't take it the wrong way, but isn't that just too much power?

Archived