[unban] [lightning_jo]

[1] In-Game Username:

lightning_jo

[2] Details of Situation:

Apperently I have been banned for taking people's taglocks and curse them. The mod Bewitchment is inside this modpack and nothing from this mod is banned in the server, I find it weird I get banned for using the mod Bewitchment since there are no such rules to not curse people or use this mod. The entire purpose of bewitchment is to do magic, curse, be a werewolf etc and make fun.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 0, harrassment of, trolling and decieveing multiple people, general troublemaking, being a hindrance to server environment.

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanent

[5] Staff Member:

Kaszanka

[6] ScreenShots:

image.png?width=1440&height=383
image.png?width=1440&height=354

[7] Your Reason:

I have been using the mod Bewitchment what is not against the rules. I have never been warned or read anything in the rules about cursing people or taking their taglocks.
If you don't want the mod to be used you should ban the mod or ban certain items so players are not able to use them. Instead me and patrickseff get banned over using the mod without any warnings. I already bettered myself not to make jokes and talk trash inside the chat, If you want me to stop using taglocks I would be able to agree to this if it would make me welcome again.

If you want to have a conversation in voicechat with me I am open to discuss my further actions and options that are available.
Of course I hope to get unbanned, if not I would like to know if the ban is going to stay permanent or if there is a timer and if I am able to buy an unban.