[Inventory Rollback Request] tfs1

tfs1

Your Name: tfs1

Coordinates:  Current: Void World somewhere

As of inventory rollback: Grave is 16618 56 779(so that is where I was before I died)

Moon Location was somewhere north of 6663 -1541

Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine):  1/29/2023  1:00 PM.

Description of Issue: I crashed, and when I logged back on 8-10 hours later I suffocated. My grave is located about 11k outside of the border wall, and even with thaumcraft help we were unable to get that far through the constant damage. 

If someone is planning to restore my inventory, would it be possible to tell me first, so my current inventory doesn't get overwritten? I don't have much, but it would suck to write another one of these rollback requests. If I've been offline for more than a few minutes(i.e., me or the server didn't just crash), than I will have emptied my inventory, just in case. 

If you're not planning to rollback my inventory, than obviously don't worry about that, but I would appreciate a heads up. I've been mostly afking for the last 20 hours because I don't want to redo anything, so it would be useful to know what's happening. Thanks!

Screenshots (Optional): 

If anyone is willing to restore my inventory, don't even worry about letting me know. I'll try to keep too many expensive items out of my current inventory, and just deal with anything that gets overwritten.  My new time in a bottle now has nearly 50 hours on it, and I just want to do something other than stand around and build up time. I really want to get back to playing, and if that means I lose some items, so be it. Or let me know that I'm not getting my inventory back; I suppose that would be closure of a sort. But it's now been a week, and this purgatory is killing me. Thanks!

Well, it's now been two weeks, and I'm going to start progressing again. I still desperately want my old inventory back, but I have to do something. I'm going to ask on another channel in the discord, hopefully without bothering anyone too much. I don't know how this works normally, but I'm now worried about having my current inventory overwritten. Thanks for any response!  

I hate to say this, after I asked for two weeks, but...there are a couple of problems. You are totally awesome for responding, no matter what. This was too early, actually, it seems like quite a ways before I died, and so includes a lot that wasn't in my grave. It also doesn't include a lot that was, basically the contents of an entire moon dungeon. I don't really care much about that, except for a transposition sigil containing an alchemical construct spawner, which was one of the important things I was missing. But...more than that...and, again, you're totally awesome...as I mentioned above, I had decided to start progressing again, and so didn't want my inventory overwritten. So 40 hours since then my current inventory was completely full and significantly more advanced than my old one, probably a few dozen hours worth. I would actually be super happy if you could....restore my inventory again? This time to the point just before you overwrote my old inventory. And there are way too many items to remember or list. I'm honestly more demoralized now than I ever was before. And it's my fault for asking. I don't know how to get them back without losing my current playing inventory. (if you really want to get my sigil back, a quick "tmg_restore tfs1 latest" is still the fastest and easiest way, without overwriting anything; I don't know how to do nbt otherwise).   I appreciate that you took the time, regardless of the outcome. Just...is there any way to contact me before overwriting my inventory?