[Claim Rollback Request]LCNBNS and IdoLoveElbows

LCNBNS

Your Name: LCNBNS and IdoLoveElbows
Claim Owner Name: LCNBNS
Coordinates: x -1790, z -7342, y 74
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): the incident occured at 13:38 Paris time exactly, 12 of february 2023
Description of Issue: My friend Elbows accidentally mined all 4 of our ME drives with all our disks inside, with a 7x7 drill from Greg, and it would have probably corrupted the chunk to pick up all those disks with his magnet, since his player file would have been too big, so the server just erased them.
Screenshots (Optional): 

Unfortunately, we've encountered a problem with accessing the backups at the moment, which means a rollback is not currently possible. However, we've taken immediate action and have informed the owner of the situation. Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and restore access to the backups as soon as possible. We will keep the owner updated and will perform the rollback once we have access to the necessary resources. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding. I will post here as soon as i am able to complete this rollback or have further information.

• sreny1 locked this topic