[Claim Rollback Request] Jbyrdab

Jbyrdab

In order for our and your convenience, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your rollback request topic.
For your topic name, use [Claim Rollback Request]*YourName*

Your Name:
  Jbyrdab
Coordinates: (-2042, 86, -1901)
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2023-02-02
Description of Issue: Someone completely obliterated my base, i hadn't logged in for a week or two, its all destroyed.
Screenshots (Optional): spacer.pngspacer.png

What the griefer did, and proof my base did exist respectively, i just want my base back.

spacer.png

Is there any eta when the claim can be rolled back, im not trying to be that guy but i literally cant even continue playing here until the claim is rolled back so i actually have access to my stuff. there is almost nothing left my stuff, my machines, everything i built is just gone.

THE ENTIRE BASE IS MISSING and a huge chunk of the glowcelium

WHERES THE BASE?
spacer.png

THIS IS ALL THATS LEFT, everything is missing from the place. there could not be more missing in this exact moment and place.
spacer.png

im sorry if im coming off as rude but 3 days and all thats happened is that you've managed to chunk reset my entire mansion, fail to revert all of the damage, and even then it seems like reverting still didnt function properly, as leaves have been replaced with washing factories and some stone with stairs. 

I am unbelievably pissed

February 5th 2023? that was a few weeks ago

the 2nd was the last day i was on.

the entire base is 14508 blocks large, its a really large claim, but the main half you got was where the main base was, so i dunno what happened.

Im guessing the rollback was corrupted somehow because this occurs
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...