Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Chunkloading on Nomifactory are completely broken right now

I have bought 10 claimed blocks but now I cannot even use half of them. The reason is both Iron Blocks and Chunk Loading Ward methods cannot load the chunk if I stand outside of them (I repreat, stand outside of them, not even stand outside 3x3 chunk areaĀ around it) for 5 MINUTES. @sreny1Ā tried to help me by advise me to place iron block and use blaze rods to claim the chunk contained the ward but its only extended the time the ward can load the chunk. This broken my base completely, especially now I have to travel between the solar panels, ME drives and working chunks to load a work because I have 3-4 machines using ZPM voltage through 16A IV energy hatch right now just to craft the recipe and even that, the autocrafting system is broken because of this due to desync between processes (I already lost 3 tier five micro miner because the main chunk contained ME drive cannot load and the micro miner just mysteriously vanished aftyer be crafted and push back to the system). @brunymanĀ please fix it, thank you very much and sorry for quote you again by Nomifactory has only sreny right now.

7 hours ago, brunyman said:

Hi, is the issue still present? We did some config tweaks. Also is it always happening or when are more players online?

I just lose every hope that someone will answer this and prepare to make refund request

The issue still present even though I am not only for a month because the server have no S-mod or staff that can access to server to fix it. The previous S-mod abandon this server like a coward when he saw the spawn rollback request. Also by the time I only, usually 2-5 or just me and it still happened. By the time of third bump, I lost 3 tier-7 miner and a bunch of LuV motor due to this

12 hours ago, brunyman said:

Did you retest today? We did some testing yesterday and config tweaks, for us it worked fine but further testing may be needed

Sorry I understand wrong on previous post, I just test and it looks like all Warts are working without disruption. I will let my account play for about an hour and retest againĀ 

p/s: looks like the chunk loading system is working well right now

• sreny1 locked this topic