Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

got jailed for breaking a rule. then lost my items. then was told to be quiet our my money on my character will go to negative.

wildtoy

I broke a rule then did my time like a normal person. i got money for doing something and then got the money and items i bought with the money taken from me. then not only that, but the admin also proceeded to tell me they are going to put my account money into negative. which seems like admin abuse to me. admins user is "Kaszanka_1234" on the server "rl.craftersland.net"

• Manager

You forgot to mention you got the money for breaking server rules. The type of punishment issued is at the discretion of staff and since you admitted in game that you are okay with breaking the server rules and getting punished as long as you get paid, I decided to also incur a fine on you. You did not have enough balance available for the fine so i had to either set your balance to negative, or take away the items that you bought with the money, or both.
I don't believe that anyone on the staff team would disagree with my judgement in this case, on the contrary, they would do the exact same thing.