I was told numerous times to stop posting unrelated content in our channels

First off that post wasn't an appeal so you cant deny it. Second where is the proof? I was never warned or told to stop posting unrelated content in our channels. That is complete falsehood.... I barely talk in crafterlsand discord LOL. Do you have any proof? you also closed the forum prematurely on a discussion post, this is so corrupt. Kaszanka blatantly attacked me and kicked me for no reason at all and here you are trying to cover for him. I couldn't even respond cause u closed the forum. Is this a joke? are you 15?

No point in having a discussion forum if you dictate it....

You're a manager right? You should have no issue finding the warnings I was given on discord and posting them. Go ahead. I was only warned 1 singular time for spamming, that which is so inconsequential in the context of getting kicked and banned in my last post

• Manager

You were warned for spamming irrelevant content, that had no effect
You were kicked for spamming irrelevant content, that had no effect
That only left one option to stop your incessant shitposting.

If you want proof, just look at your message history, it's all just shitposts not even relevant to anything. There is indeed no point in having a discussion because nothing is going to change.

As I demonstrated before I posted one gif, and it wasn't irrelevant, it was saying "whats wrong w the server"... crazy ur trying to substantiate what you did. You just banned me cause I hurt your feelings, you managers think you so big and bad its hilarious, like I care about being in your discord server💀. Double manager skill issue, may your Minecraft crops never grow. 🤣🤣🤣

On 3/22/2024 at 7:08 PM, Kaszanka_1234 said:

You were warned for spamming irrelevant content, that had no effect
You were kicked for spamming irrelevant content, that had no effect  (posted 1 GIF)
That only left one option to stop your incessant shitposting.

If you want proof, just look at your message history, it's all just shitposts not even relevant to anything. There is indeed no point in having a discussion because nothing is going to change.