Poll - Remove NilocHalmasar

Skill issue:

Used to say someone is not sufficiently skilled in some videogame. Commonly used in multiplayer games, when someone dies or fails in a remarkably unintelligent way.

"Man, how did I miss that?"
"Skill issue"

Community rule number 5; 

No Harassment 

Honestly AdmSirRed, this is constant with you isn’t it?

You are constantly on this guys ass, trying to get an innocent player banned because you don’t like him? 

Also “claim killing others”? 
If he was claim killing he wouldn’t be here, the mods are good at their job and he wouldn’t be getting away with stuff like that. So stop trying to make stuff up to get him banned.

If you want him gone so bad why don’t you beat him at his own game? 
Put together a team even…

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended. 

Possibly might be as simple as a Skill Issue? Tally ho lads!