guess that crappy music jack plays on a piano!

I recently got into virtual piano stuff, since my computer has had problems with java. I will play a song, and the first person to guess it correctly gets a cake! (shh, not really)

I made some mistakes, espesially on the fast version. Also ignore slit and andrew spamming my skype.

Well, I have no idea what song it is.

Did you have any experiense with pianos before starting virtual piano playing?

Im a piano player, but an irl one tho, playing since when I was about 4-5 years old  :) I have a big piano at home :P

Idk what you played but it sounds pretty basic.

Btw, what program/site did you use ?

Well, I have no idea what song it is.

Did you have any experiense with pianos before starting virtual piano playing?

Im a piano player too, but an irl one tho :P I have a big piano at home :P

Idk what you played but it sounds pretty basic.

Btw, what program/site did you use ?

VirtualPiano.net 

I have played a piano, and frankly, its easier on a real one.

I will play a more complex song, if you want to request it. 

It is just a popular song that is a electronic, so I figure someone will know what it is.

BTW, love your title. "Gloabl GM"

oh I know this site, I got to use it once (becaouse weird reasons). Its really hard to use. A real piano is much more easy. Also, the music sheets aren't really 100% accurate on the real notes, the thing is that its kinda hard to play real songs on that piano and its much more boring than a real piano.

Btw, a small suggestion, play music that you like, it makes it much more fun to play it. Even if its super advanced, its much more satisfying to manage to play it :P

Im working on playing this irl: https://musescore.com/user/206309/scores/415866

Its an opening from one of my favorite animes (sword art online) :P

I played harder ones tho, but I only recently came back to playing the piano after about 3-4 years of break from it.

BTW, love your title. "Gloabl GM"

Yea, as a forum mod I get to change it to whatever I want :P

oh I know this site, I got to use it once (becaouse weird reasons). Its really hard to use. A real piano is much more easy. Also, the music sheets aren't really 100% accurate on the real notes, the thing is that its kinda hard to play real songs on that piano and its much more boring than a real piano.

Btw, a small suggestion, play music that you like, it makes it much more fun to play it. Even if its super advanced, its much more satisfying to manage to play it :P

Im working on playing this irl: https://musescore.com/user/206309/scores/415866

Its an opening from one of my favorite animes (sword art online) :P

I played harder ones tho, but I only recently came back to playing the piano after about 3-4 years of break from it.

Yea, as a forum mod I get to change it to whatever I want :P

Will do. I will play music I love. And post it.

Archived