Sky Factory 2 - Getting Clay Bucket Ep 2

yosefshaked

Nice job with the video but I suggest reducing the background noice which is easy to do and there are multiple ways to do it also. which two of them are get a noice cancelling head set if you can afford them or edit your videos with a better video editting software like Sony Vegas Pro and/or Adobe Premiere but of course there are multiple other ways that are out there. :)B-)

Good Day,

ShadowEvolve

Nice job with the video but I suggest reducing the background noice which is easy to do and there are multiple ways to do it also. which two of them are get a noice cancelling head set if you can afford them or edit your videos with a better video editting software like Sony Vegas Pro and/or Adobe Premiere but of course there are multiple other ways that are out there. :)B-)

Good Day,

ShadowEvolve

Hi, Thanks for telling me that and to give me ways to fix it :) But I already found a way to fix that.

Thanks again :D

• 2 weeks later...

pls my ears, intro makes me broke headsets :(

I don't even speak spanish, but yeah, I think you are too young for doing that, but who I am to say that... just do what you want.

Dude it's not spanish xD it's Hebrew and I know I sound young how old you think I am? (Don't look in my profile xD)

Archived