Timur

Chose modpack  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want, modpack update or change

• I want to play updated Skyfactory 2 v2.5
    • I want to change it to FTB Infinity Skyblock
    • I don`t want to change anything

Soon Skyfactory 2 v2.5 will comeout.

It`s getting tested and tweaked a bit, but still it will be soon.

http://forum.crafter...oming-out-soon/

There is also new modpack from FTB team come out. It called FTB Infinity Skyblock. It`s basicaly the same as Skyfactory 2, but a bit diffrent mods included, and all recipes tweaked to be much harder, tho some people like it hardcore.

http://forum.feed-th...kyblock.149210/

So i make a poll, what would you chose, to play new Skyfactory 2, or new FTB Skyblock?

The harcore mode... well its just IC2 all over... That doesn't make it hardcore:). ftb team needs to work on that... not just implement IC2 in all recipies and you're done... hard modpack...

Tho, would be nice to have something like that.(normal mode)

The harcore mode... well its just IC2 all over... That doesn't make it hardcore:). ftb team needs to work on that... not just implement IC2 in all recipies and you're done... hard modpack...

Tho, would be nice to have something like that.(normal mode)

Lol, if you want a hard modpack, just play agrarian skys. You will die.

Lol, if you want a hard modpack, just play agrarian skys. You will die.

I didn't say "I want a hard modpack"... I said that ftb team got lazy:) by inserting IC2 into other mods recipe doesn't make the pack harder... but more annoying...(for me at least... cuz i don't like IC2 at all) And i played AS... both of them... are fun but... still grindy packs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived