Can I Play Skyfactory On 32Bit

Hey guys.This week i'm sending my laptop(64 bit) for monthly maintenance.Since I have 2laptops

32 bit,64 bit respectively.My other laptop is

TOSHIBA

Intel Core i3

2.0 GB RAM 

32bit

Windows 7

Java 7 JRE71

500 GB Disk Space.

So I was wondering if I can play skyfactory 2.4 on the server on this laptop I tried but it keeps stopping at CoFh core.Many of my island mates have 32bit and they play on the server.And Bacon_Donut said after skyfactory 2.5 the pack will become 64 Bit

It will be painfull...

I guess so far it is possible to play on x32, later versions of launcher will require x64.

Also, you got 2 Gb RAM, it`s not enough for a comfortable gameplay, because your Windows system will consume some RAM, and other programs will. And 2GB is kinda minimal for stable SF2 work. I guess you will freeze a lot when start run out of RAM. And crash a lot, same reason.

In your situation i guess RAM is reason for game to stop loading.

step 1 install an x64 linux distro, they take up less system resources to run.

step 2 install everything you need to run skyfac including skyfac itself.

step 3 profit from lower ram and cpu usage from the system and see if it will run.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived