ITzDarkWolf

Hey brunyman i have 2 years in this server i am premium+ rank in the server puré survival and yesterday was my birthday im 16 years old and my mom was gonna buy me sponsor and my mom dont have the money and my dream is that i become sponsor one day and please bruny can you give me sponsor rank i have 2 years in this great server im a good person apple and yasso ser my home im legal and i like to help this server i like to help people in the server and it will be my pleasure helping this server.

Hey brunyman i have 2 years in this server i am premium+ rank in the server puré survival and yesterday was my birthday im 16 years old and my mom was gonna buy me sponsor and my mom dont have the money and my dream is that i become sponsor one day and please bruny can you give me sponsor rank i have 2 years in this great server im a good person apple and yasso ser my home im legal and i like to help this server i like to help people in the server and it will be my pleasure helping this server.

"MARCH" coupon u save u 50% on the purchase, i mean that it will cost u 50€ ^^

Don't hope to get something that all the people that have it has paid for it.

Exactly.

You're not the first nor last person to ever exhibit admirable behavior while on the server, which is a really positive thing. However, there's a limit to what you can demand in return for that kind of behavior. As such, you can't just ask for something others have paid money for, for free. Like Ismael said, you can just use the 'MARCH' coupon to get 50% off of it, but I wouldn't expect anything more than that. Everything comes with a price, no matter the circumstances.

Archived