Skyfactory Bug Lag Clearing Plugin Eating My Base Ae Please Look Brunyman

HA3X_akuma

let me guess... obsidian?

That means that your machines were causing tps drops... so the server decided to fix it by replacing all your machines with obsidian... If you don't want this to happen again I suggest not building such laggy contraptions.

I played on this server for 2 years now... and never had any issue with stuffs being replaced with obsidian...

If you know your limits then this should not be happening.

It happens to many on Tekkit also. It's always specific items and scenarios.
Some things are to laggy especially when you add more of them in an area and then add multiple players in game loading chunks.

Anything that's turned to obi should be refundable and just find out what caused it. I'm not sure what all turned to obi but if the pipes/machines had upgrades those usually do it easily. Either upgrades vanish or machine turns to obi.

I've never had it happen to me. 

from what you said that means the host is a bad one

The host is a bad one? ummm no... that doesn't really have anything to do with the host... the host can have 100GB RAM but if a thing keeps sending packets over and over again every tick... even the best host can't keep up... this all depends on mods stability and compatibility and amount of players on server. It's a server... think about it... if every machine and block placed you have, sends 100 packets back and forth between server and client... that means the server has to send thousands and thousands of updates every tick. So every host has it's limit.

You guys never think on the server side... you only think about you... if your computer is good and doing something huge runs fine... add to that 20 players that do the same and I'm sure it will run slow or crash even...

let me guess... obsidian?

That means that your machines were causing tps drops... so the server decided to fix it by replacing all your machines with obsidian... If you don't want this to happen again I suggest not building such laggy contraptions.

I played on this server for 2 years now... and never had any issue with stuffs being replaced with obsidian...

If you know your limits then this should not be happening.

how about the limits get typed out somewhere then?

or the items that cause tps drop be removed

thats the thing i don't need anything i was pretty much set for ever with the setup i had, it's all the work i put into it, i will not be redoing it and i won't be playing on this sever until the plugin that caused this is removed

i give up all rights to my base to ninjaguy77777 (he lives there too)

Archived