Who I Realy Am

hello,

5 months ago i left the server. as few of you know or for the people that dint know i whas going to the dierwolf20 server. it whas a calm server with not mutch to mutch people. point is that i dint go there realy for the fun i left the server becaus i lie about who im realy am. my name is not elis . . . my real name is dion im 19 years old and im from the Netherlands. it started like a way to seek a little atantion. time whas fast and i already play 3-4 weeks on the server. at that point i thought that it whas already going to far intill there whas a other girl. diamondpikachue whas her name. not her it whas his name. i play a 1-2 weeks with him intiill he say that he whas a boy. most people dint like that so mutch so i got kinda scared. scared that i lose it all to. scared that i lose all the people where i can talk with. so i quid the game after just a week. and say to myself that i wount come back. but i did. cuz i missed the people where i had fun with. but i whas still scared that i woud lose tham all. so i kept the acct on and just protend to be elis what i dont whas at the end. intill the Tekkit Applications wure open. i tought why not and enterd my real info with a fake name. i whas one of the few that got to the next round but power wandit to Skype/ but i count do it. i whas so despret to even try a voice changer but it all soundit so wierd. intill today. today i say i dont wand to be sombody with a mask. i dont have mutch friends in real live and that is a thinkt that kept me at the tekkit server to. i dont wand to lose the friends i made. i love the tekkit server. i wand to stay but now im at a point where i wanna say agen bye to all my problems. this is not going to help me

i realy wandit to stay. just like good times having funn with people making stupid building and even stay online till 3:00.

im sorry.

Yeah I had some doubts but I didnt want to say anything because I might be wrong.They way you were acting and stuff was weird.I am not mad about this just little disappointed.

I dont think you should leave server,just apologize to everyone.

Wait you were acting like a girl this entire time? Didnt even notice. Even still not a real nice thing to do. Shouldnt leave but like beh said just apologize to everyone

I agree with both of the above posts. Perfectly understandable though, I've done this before too on a server I used to play on :P

Truth is, females get more attention on Minecraft than just normal guys. If you don't agree, then I'm not sure where you've been xD

Would always do this when rolling new WoW characters. :D

You are young. Mistakes are there to learn from! Never know, you may find a really really good friend if you are just honest. Then you don't have to worry about them liking you, as you have been honest, and if they don't - oh well, it's for the best.

thats why i made this post.i dont wand to keep doing this i love the server and how wierd it sounds i dont wand to lose you all. im realy srry that i have done it. and i feel realy bad that what i have done. i shoud have say it a long time ago. but whas to scared.

im sorry to you all. from the bottem of my hard.

its just that at my home there whas a time where i dint go good. i mom kick me out and i slept on the streets for 2 days. 1 guy from school let me live at his hous for a wile thats when i start playing at the server. to just dont think of my real live. of the problems i had. just to have a little fun agen and just forget my situation. well it whas not ment to be like it, and lieing to you all for so long.

Chunk, I came to the server to spend my time keeping my mind off real world problems. I assume you do the same. It's nice to have a place where you don't have to feel as if you need to lie or keep appearances. You should never be afraid to be honest. 

Welcome back, and enjoy your game time!

Andrew,please take that somewhere else...

Now back to the point,I am sorry for your life problems.Just apologize to everyone for your lies and continue on.

Dont worry about server,just go and play. :)

thats why i made this post.i dont wand to keep doing this i love the server and how wierd it sounds i dont wand to lose you all. im realy srry that i have done it. and i feel realy bad that what i have done. i shoud have say it a long time ago. but whas to scared.

im sorry to you all. from the bottem of my hard.

its just that at my home there whas a time where i dint go good. i mom kick me out and i slept on the streets for 2 days. 1 guy from school let me live at his hous for a wile thats when i start playing at the server. to just dont think of my real live. of the problems i had. just to have a little fun agen and just forget my situation. well it whas not ment to be like it, and lieing to you all for so long.

I think you're a good actor ;) but I think if you were honest you could get even more right?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived