Ban For Somthing That Isnt Agens The Rules

Chunk_Reloader

Name: Dion
Ign: Chunk_reloader
Ban by: uNeekHG
Reason: Threatening to Grief
Ban time: 24 hours

Well I said that if I get the chance i would grief him. As i can see uNeek doesn't know anything about Galacticraft commands. If i get added to the space station i would grief it Yes.

In the rules i cant see where it says that I can't Break things in sombodies space station. He didn't mute me he Just straight up banned me. If he din't like what i say then he could do /ignore

breaking or building in places of your friends without the premission of them is considered Griefing

wait for UNeek to reply to this topic

What he said

There was a report of someone blowing up a Space Station the other day and someone said they saw your name, you threatened to grief the space station of a PortalAtlas, I asked a GM and he said He had no idea what to do so I banned you for "Threatening To Grief" Which your right there is no rule saying that if u do that you'll get punished but there is a rule that says Use Common sense... After reading chat for about 2 hours and watching u talk that is something u obviously dont have

breaking or building in places of your friends without the premission of them is considered Griefing

wait for UNeek to reply to this topic

well if i get added to a space station. i get the premissions to get to that space station whenever i wand. to break things yes or no. i sayed in the chat: If i get the change to grief that i woud do it. i can do it now to just teleport to the world and break the living shit out of it. but i dont. cuz im not added to the spacestation.

adding players:

/ssi nvite <playername>

removing players:

/ssuninvite <playername>

Space stations dont have towny protection. so i cant help you that sombody grief a spacestation. its the owners problem he need to look out who he add or teleport to the space station

[8] No Griefing claimed Territory:

-1st offense = 2 day ban
-2nd offense = 5 day ban
-3rd offense = 14 day ban
(Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land.)
(Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection.)

well well it isnt claimed so even if i did it it woud still not break the rules. if you dont like it make a topic that bruny man need to add Towny acces to the space stations.

There is no /ss command or /ssinvite||/ssuninvite command. I never teleported you to my space station thats the problem you abused your permissions to get there. It falls under USE COMMON SENSE

i dont call it abusing commands. i dint break your space station or modify it in any way. /ssinvite is a command it works :)

and bdw you make everything in creative to.

I gotta say im with Chunk on this one.... a ban in this case is extreme yes a threat is not cool, but is there actual proof that anything was greifed?

just as a tip there is no towny protection in space stations so you need to be careful and diligent on who you invite to them

He wasnt invited he force tped, and then he threatened to grief it and even told us the name of the Dimension because he has /world, which someone as immature as him shouldn't have

And those screenshots have nothing to do with why you were banned, the second screenshot was taken about a week ago, you were just banned today, tell me how they have something to do with your current ban, and the first one, you cut off the next message where I said "Nevermind he just told us the dimension Id and said he will grief it just before the server restarted"

He wasnt invited he force tped, and then he threatened to grief it and even told us the name of the Dimension because he has /world, which someone as immature as him shouldn't have

And those screenshots have nothing to do with why you were banned, the timestamps are from a week ago, you were just banned today, tell me how they have something to do with your current ban

ok so then if he force /tped then that's an abuse of the command. as for the threat to grief its just words unless an action was done. the screen shots and other crap are irrelevant.

If there is proof of a grief then the ban stays, if not then unban him

I want to talk about that, he threatened to grief it and gave the worlds Id so he was obviously planning on teleporting to the world, and he said it right before a restart so he was probably hoping no one would see it

ok i get that point uneek. But the rules them self don't say anything about threats..... they are something to watch and observe but a flat out ban for just a threat isn't the right way of doing things. 

now as for the force /tp Chunk that has been and can be removed if you are abusing it. we will continue watch that so its not abused.

as for any negative or stupid comments in this will be removed as it is not needed

I want to talk about that, he threatened to grief it and gave the worlds Id so he was obviously planning on teleporting to the world, and he said it right before a restart so he was probably hoping no one would see it

planning what. yes i say a dimantions name. i dint even know there whas a restart. but if you log back in you can just scroll up and read it. if you dint know.

i dont have TP like i told fck everybody. i got TPPOS aka teleporting to locations. and i got /world witch let me tp to other dimantions.

I assumed he was going to grief it because he said he was going to grief it

Never assume anything, if they are going to do it then you can get proof and then the ban hammer comes. 

Its just like me saying im going to nuke spawn with plasma, and then i don't do it. because its just words until there is an action done

Never assume anything, if they are going to do it then you can get proof and then the ban hammer comes. 

Its just like me saying im going to nuke spawn with plasma, and then i don't do it. because its just words until there is an action done

Good point but people have been punished for saying they are going to nuke spawn, its like saying your going to hack the server, I've seen people banned for just saying it, it just depends on how they say it

My point being I banned him because he gave the worlds ID, I wouldnt have banned him if he just said "Im going to grief your base" because that is just words but saying the worlds ID was like proving he was going to grief it

Archived