Archepvp Sale + Serious Update

Powerwarp

Hello Crafter's,

This month I spent a lot of money on YouTubers, and the problem is we have less that 45% of the money back, and it's almost the end of the month. We also didn't get any donations in over a week. It's not really a question of improving the servers, but maintaining them. YouTubers are astronomically expensive, and we won't be able to continue advertising, or eventually keeping servers online without some help.

The way things are going right now aren't great. In order to combat this I've done something similar to brunyman, by developing:

• A limited edition God Rank
  • Option for 'free donation'
  • Added a free package, that can be claimed daily
  • Set a 50% off sale in kitpvp till the 3rd of August

I'm hoping that with some support we can get the money back. Please note that everything that we get goes straight back into the server, I'm hoping to start advertising on some voting websites, but we need some funds from somewhere first.

We completely understand if you can't donate, instead voting helps out a ton, as you can get a lot of players from high up in voting sites. Voting just once every few days can really make a difference.

Here are some useful links:

Donation Store:
http://arche.buycraft.net

Free Daily Package:
http://arche.buycraf...category/730964

Thank you for your support!

I would donate gladly, but I dont have paypal  (≧Д≦)

without exaggerating.... the 99.999999% of people donate to other payment methods

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I think that if this keeps up I will setup paysafecard, if some people want to donate using that. Problem is you have to give away a lot of personal info

I would like to donate, but can only pay by credit card and paypal rejects my card D:

I would donate gladly, but I dont have paypal  (≧Д≦)
without exaggerating.... the 99.999999% of people donate to other payment methods
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

UPDATE: We are now accepting debit cards and in a few days, paysafecard 

To use debit card select "Stripe" 

To use pay safe card, send me a forum PM or a message on Skype, I will have it set up in a few days!

Thanks for your support!

Archived