Skyfactory Crash On Login - Brunyman Needed

i was moving to my friend. i broke everything and i am puttin everything into the ME system. i am playing for 1 year. i have a lot of item. while i am moving storage cells to golden bag, its crashed. I cant login again. all items on my inventory. :( i dont want lost my items :( nick: UgurkansTR

post-18208-0-30086200-1471279040_thumb.png

Minecraft does not support Modded Madness (As a result don't put too many items in your inventory).

What happens is, the AE2 registers the data of those items into those specific blocks(Drives).

When the drives are transfered to your inventory, the directory for that data is made to your inventory.

Thus when your inventory data exceeds a certain integer, it corrupts your playerData save.

With the result that, you need to have your data deleted (you will lose all items).

In the future, please don't ever put any more than 3  full drives in your inventory.

i was moving to my friend. i broke everything and i am puttin everything into the ME system. i am playing for 1 year. i have a lot of item. while i am moving storage cells to golden bag, its crashed. I cant login again. all items on my inventory. :( i dont want lost my items :( nick: UgurkansTR

There is your problem. What you did is you put storage cells in an inventory so AE thought, hmm why not treat this like a chest or any other storage. Except the bag is not a chest and what you did was basically confuse AE very much. When AE get's confused like that it crashes and becomes corrupt. In the future use an  ender chest and pouch. 

Archived