[Plugin Suggestion]BetterChunkLoader

Direwolf20

How could you like what you have now when a better chunk loader is better. What if there was better memes? Or better wages? Or better chunk loaders? I would definitely get something better than better. 

When you have a better chunk loader, maybe someone would come up with an even better chunk loader. The point is, it's better, so it's better and should be added because it's clearly better than the one that we have because it's better.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: the chunk loaders do not stay loaded when I go into a myst world. Also, if I tp to spawn and back, it seems like my me system reboots. The crystal growing didn't work either, I had to move it closer to my town center. The other better chunk loaders stay on across dimensions, and you can set the maximum allowed chunks per player. Mfr chunk loaders stay on when you log out, I think. The better chunk loaders turn off.

What I hate from the MFR chunloader is its area (max 13 chunks, radius 2 expressed in taxicab distance). I honestly don't care about power usage, when you start needing chunkloaders, your power output is high enough.

Update: did some more tests, and it seems the behavior is the chunk loader stops working until you place it again, it doesn't even work most the time. When you place it again, it might load the chunks in the radius, but it has a chance of not working on random chunks. You can now break the chunk loader and put another one in the place with no loaded chunks, and break, now your base is loaded. Also, the chunk loading continues when you are offline.

Archived