Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Wanted To Make A Witchery Guide, Can't Post It

Atricos

Two days ago I started writing a detailed guide of Witchery, since I've seen a couple people writing guides in the "General" section. I believe I know almost every single aspect of the mod, so I want to share my experience and knowledge with other people.

I wrote about 1/6 of the guide, and tried posting it, so I can go back and edit it to add more information. But when I tried posting it, it said something like "You included to many pictures for your rank". Well, I included about 70 pictures in many spoilers (so that the post doesn't seem so long), showing crafting recipes, the looks of blocks, the looks of  items, the looks of mobs, mechanics, etc., and I'm planning to include way more than that. (like I said, I've only written about 1/6 of the guide)

So I have a couple questions:

1) How many pictures can I include in my post?

2) Where can I check that?

3) How do I increase my rank so that I can post such a long and detailed guide with lots of pictures?

Sincerely,

Atricos

These are all alternative solutions, and ultimately my post wouldn't be that interesting.

Also, I still want to get answers to my original 3 questions:

1) How many pictures can I include in my post?

2) Where can I check that?

3) How do I increase my rank so that I can post such a long and detailed guide with lots of pictures?

1) brunyman should be able to tell you the max number.

2) You could keep adding pictures until it doesn't let you add any more.

3) I don't think you can.

My advice: Don't wait for bruny, check yourself and use multiple posts.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived