Griefed By Pocoyozinho

b0ykoe

I just go griefed by Pocoyozinho on the Skyfactory server.

Dimension: Nether, X : 85 Z - 69 Y 117 Death 23:34:06 12.10.16. My Ingame name is b0ykoe

He followed me through the nether, watched me and knew he would 1 shot me.. After that he killed me, it took me 2-3 Minutes to realise what happend, i typed in /back and my grave was gone (I DID NOT TOUCH IT) also my items where gone.. after that he broke the dirt block under me and watched me fall down the nether again.. Shortly after he left the server

i dont know how to proof beside giving you the Coords (up there) from the block and i hope you can check it via LogBlock or something else..

I hope you can help me.. I just started and donaited to this server..

You should have used this template: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/11433-read-before-posting-complaint-model/

Note it says screenshots are required.

Well i dont know how i should make screenshots how he brakes my Grave when i wasnt there, how i should make screenshots of my inventory if it was gone etc. etc. etc.

It should be your job to look into the Logs / LogBlog Database and see who did break what. 

Do you have any items with special names with you?

Yes i had a Cleaver with the name "KLATSCH" on me.

Ok now, Pocoyozinho did it again...
He killed someone, and took all his items...

You know, Pocoyozinho, i`ll let you taste own medicine.

Let`s pretend B0ykoe killed you, and SURPRISE! Your Soulbound enchants didn`t work. You lost ALL your items!

Now, try to get them back. Or just deal with it.

You think i`m acting against rules? You saying there is no rule "You can`t pwn n00bs"?
Well, there is RULE 17

[17] Use Common Sense:
-Punishment dealt with relevant to the situation.
Choosing to do stupid actions, to harm the server, offend others or affect gameplay.
For example, a racist or explicit skin or username.

Basicaly it means, don`t be a d*ck, or someone will punish your how they think you deserve it.

You can talk to Powerwarp about my actions, I`m sure he will understand me. It`s not the first time you acting like this. Last time you killed person, got his wireless terminal, and cleared his ME system, took all he had. That`s was D*CK move...

Ok now, Pocoyozinho did it again...

He killed someone, and took all his items...

You know, Pocoyozinho, i`ll let you taste own medicine.

Let`s pretend B0ykoe killed you, and SURPRISE! Your Soulbound enchants didn`t work. You lost ALL your items!

Now, try to get them back. Or just deal with it.

You think i`m acting against rules? You saying there is no rule "You can`t pwn n00bs"?

Well, there is RULE 17

Basicaly it means, don`t be a d*ck, or someone will punish your how they think you deserve it.

You can talk to Powerwarp about my actions, I`m sure he will understand me. It`s not the first time you acting like this. Last time you killed person, got his wireless terminal, and cleared his ME system, took all he had. That`s was D*CK move...

Well atleast that makes me smile again and give me a bit of that fun back so that i want to play again.. :)

Archived