Golden Bags Of Holding And Me Drives Cant Login

Well I was trying to move all my 64K storage cell from my current ME setup to a new one I was in the process of building and I used golden bags of holding to move them in a more compact way. I had to use 4 bags to hold all of my storage cells since I had like 32 drive bays full of them and since at the time I had other bags in my inventory I put them inside another bag with nothing else in it just the 4 bags full of storage cells and after I put the last bag in my game crashed and whenever I try to log back in my game tries to load for a second or two and then just crashes and gives me the error message listed at bottom of post. I've heard of people having similar issues and the cause seems to be related to player inventory data limits where the contents of their inventories exceeded the 32 GB limit or whatever. I wouldn't have done this if I knew, but I didn't know better at the time, and even if recovering from this involves getting my stuff deleted from my inventory I still believe its worth it if me and modkiller can keep our island. And on the bright side none of my rftools dimlets were on those Me drives and I have some pretty good ones so getting my resources back shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I know this is quite long but admins if your reading this any efforts to resolve this issue I'm having will be greatly appreciated

• Founder

Ok, your inventory got corrupted because it got too large in size, so I had to reset it so you can join back. You can ask for a island rollback, provide us coordinates of ME system and a rollback date when everything was ok.

I just wanna know when my island will get rolled back to before this happened. I'm tempted to just go in and start recollecting everything, but I'm worried that brunyman will do the rollback while I'm there and I lose whatever I gathered. Geez its been a day since this happened I want my island back darn it.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived