Random Thoughts

LOL! Guys did you know that in America, there's a class called "Minecraft" where all students "play" Minecraft by connecting to LAN...?

Yeah sure why would they let students play "Minecraft" especially in school!I don't believe you.

Went to Bucharest last week to a concert and, man, what a proud country capital.

At 4 o'clock in the morning you can't find a fast-food or some other warm place to eat/stay in the central area, other than some shitty expensive gas stations. Also, from all the people I've asked, only two taxi drivers knew where the North-East exit was.

Didn't even bother talking in the Southern dialect and talked out loudly with my Moldavian accents. Loved the faces people on the streets made.

Would only visit Bucharest again for concerts and for its old Victorian-style houses.

Also. Buzau. Shitty city. Never again. I Approached a random man on the street to ask him for indications:

Me: "Excuse me, please..."

Man: "No-no-no-no...!"

And no one seemed to know where the city exit was and there were no damn taxi cars (saw one passing on the streets, though).

I've traveled the 400 and something kilometers back to Iasi hitch-hiking with my girlfriend...without any money.

Carry on.

Damn. Come to Braila, dude. I'll meet you in the most stoned pub and we'll get drunk then you can hitch-hike back to Iasi happily. By the way, I love Iasi, hate Bucharest.

Are you going to Scorpions's concert, on 14th?

And yeah, nice to have you back, sloth-brother.

Damn. Come to Braila, dude. I'll meet you in the most stoned pub and we'll get drunk then you can hitch-hike back to Iasi happily. By the way, I love Iasi, hate Bucharest.

Are you going to Scorpions's concert, on 14th?

I think I've passed through Braila.

Nah, won't go.

I like them, but not enough to pay for them.