Huge problem, requiring assistance.

HoldenHacker

So, I've recently (around 2:15 am eastern time) that after the server crashed when I log in I fall through the map, thus causing the server to crash almost immediately.  Before giving my player ample time to just die and respawn.  I've tried everything from jumping before I load in, to trying to move in one direction by holding w/a/s/d, and to even trying to use the /fly command to fly away from that area before the server crashes.  I seriously dont know what to do, this has happened twice while playing on this server and both times I just died and respawned.  Not to accuse anyone or to play the blame game, but I seriously hope it didnt have anything to do with epiclogan.  If someone can help address this issue asap thatd be wonderful, although it is 2:45am and im pretty sure that people want to play on the server.  So, im just going to hop off for the night and hope its fixed by the time I get home from work tomorrow.  By the way the ingame name is HoldenHacker or Nick: Mike.  Thanks guys/gals. 

13 hours ago, brunyman said:

I see you keep bugging a tessaract in your base, if they are turned into obsidian and you place them in the same setup after, all you will gona do is re-create the problem all over again, change the tessaract setup.

Thank you for the info Ill try something different from now on and if it happens again atleast I know the problem now and the solution for the fix.

Archived