Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Rollback Request] Odyssianrealms

Henk

Account Name: Odyssianrealms

Island owner name: Odyssianrealms

Coordinates: x11000 z-9200

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 22.00 CET 20th of december, 2016. ( Two hours ago from this post. )

Description of Issue: I placed down a handful of arcane lamps down, 30-40  or so, but apparently that number of lamps lagged the server so. I don't want to go there now to remove them because that would make the server unplayable for 10-15 minutes.

Odyssianrealms is my Alt account, you can check the IP logs if you'd like :-)

*Screenshots: N/A

@brunyman

Im afraid so, that henk's farm will end up lagging the server and client, maybe a failsafe incase something happens henk?

Thank you @brunyman, I realise this and don't intend to have them all going at the same time :-), but rather in sections so I can active a few chunks at the time dependant on what I need.

@itsz Nevertheless, I have also done plenty of precautions to prevent anything for that to happen.

first off, manual switch, automatic switch if i'm not online/or there at all, and I also have a third one incase I can input items.

• itsz locked this topic

Archived