For using HB in spawn ("bug abuse")

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

bas_groen

[6] ScreenShots:

Uploaded in the post

[7] Your Reason:

I used the hiddenblade in spawn few times because there was a hacker (David2518xx have got banned) and I cont go to PvP, I didnt know that was a bug.

2016-12-30_22.51.32_2.png

In my opinion, I don't think that you can get unbanned for that, you should wait the 2 days ban, you used hb in spawn, reason for a ban doesn't matter if you knew or not, how can we belive that you didn't know that was bug abuse? That's just my opinion. Wait for @bas_groen to see this post.

20 minutes ago, adria_2002 said:

In my opinion, I don't think that you can get unbanned for that, you should wait the 2 days ban, you used hb in spawn, reason for a ban doesn't matter if you knew or not, how can we belive that you didn't know that was bug abuse? That's just my opinion. Wait for @bas_groen to see this post.

Yeah i think the same, sorry :(

I already told you i was following him around. and hacker or not, you had no reason to Hiddenblade him in the spawnzone.

The ban stays.

Hint: read the rules (/rules) to avoid other accidents.

Can someone close the topic.

Archived