[Complaint] (Unkown)

k1ller103

I'm not gonna bother with the copy paste bullshit because it is incredibly stupid I got banned for "Duped items" without even being told as I wasn't in game and the only reason I found out was from another mod on these forums. Those "duped items" were given to me and if you check the chat logs around 9:30 am you'll see in the middle of my argument with a PVP thief someone asked me to tp to them and I proceeded to ask why they gave them to me. If I was ONLINE while I could have explained that but the moderator took it upon them self to ban me. 

Accepting duped items is also against the rules. You got 60 legendary keys, there's no way they were not duped. If you could remember the name of the person who gave you the keys, I'll see what I can do about it.

If you gave me a list of active players I could point him out. His name was bull something, if you check the logs from the time given I assure you you'll see me ask him why he gave them to me and he said he just had a lot of spare, I've seen people with a lot of legendary keys I just assumed he saved a bunch of them up. I wouldn't have taken them if I knew they were duped as I have never cheated, it takes away all fun in playing the game.

You only get 2 legendary keys after every 100 votes for the server, as they are a part of vote parties.

Another point: I don't have access to the logs. My work is strictly in game and on forums. It helps if you can tell us everything you can to help us out. I'll see what can be done about the ban.

I did not know that was the only way to get legendary keys, in knowing that receiving that many of them does seem impossible. I'd really appreciate it if you were to get me unbanned but if not maybe try to lessen the ban as I do play the server quite often and 2 days for receiving items seems a bit much. If you were to screenshot the current active players I could tell you if he's on as of now but that's all I can do about naming him because I honestly can't remember his full name. Thank you for helping

Archived