Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Complaint] (LarryNewman)

Archmaestro

In-Game Nickname: (LarryNewman)

Time and date: 1/17/2017 15:32 EDT

Description of what happened: Abuse of power for locking a topic for personal reasons. There's no reason for that discussion to have ended as it was not over with. A higher ranking staff member decided that what had happened to me constituted removal of a claim. The claim was removed and a discussion ensued, ending with LarryNewman locking the topic presumably because he disagreed and did not want to continue being proven wrong, despite actions of staff members with more power supprting my argument. He has disrespected me by indirectly calling me a liar, and making snarky troll-like comments.

Screenshots or Proof: See previously locked posts by LarryNewman

#1: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/17824-allegations-of-griefing-and-illegal-claiming/

#2: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/18004-continuation-of-a-discussion-on-an-unreasonably-closed-topic/

Action I would like taken: Loss of LarryNewman's administrative powers both on the forums and in game. It is clear he is unfit to be a CraftersLand admin.

The only people that can handle this topic is Powerwarp or Brunyman, as they are the only staff members higher than myself. If you'd like to wait for a reply from either one of them, you're always welcome. 

By the way, my comments were a minor result of you being ignorant to the situation, as I've said 'indirectly' before.

Also, just to run this by you, a complaint topic is not made for discussion. It's made for a complaint. 

And yes, who was the higher ranking staff member?

"The only people that can handle this topic is Powerwarp or Brunyman, as they are the only staff members higher than myself. If you'd like to wait for a reply from either one of them, you're always welcome. "

I will gladly wait for one of them to take care of this, because once you are demoted, nobody will have to worry about you abusing your powers from that point onward.

It was Brunyman. You should browse the forums and check out the problems that people report on some time, Larry.

"Ignorant to the situation"
 google says: "lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated "

Please do tell me how I was displaying ignorance. Be sure to use quotations (As I have) so there is no ambiguity, and also so I can systematically prove you wrong (again)

I made the topic so the discussion could be continued, as you locked it because you disagreed with what was being said due to the fact that you couldn't handle getting chewed up and spat out in a logical discussion, something that would have been expected of a child which is given power over other people, and whose only recourse is to plug their ears and shout.

10 hours ago, brunyman said:

Generally I think it's best to no lock topics if discussion has not ended, now it depends of situation.

Normally I don't, but it was a complaint topic that was in the wrong format that was trying to prevent a punishment rather than prosecute someone. Then it turned into Archmaestro trying to justify why claiming a chunk you're allowed to claim is considered griefing. 

• faves locked this topic

Archived