Railcraft going mad

jack11295

Logged into the server this evening to find that all my railcraft multiblocks had randomly disappeared, not changed, just gone. seems a lot of people on server have been getting same issue, tried to remake the Rock Crusher, and it literally disappeared in seconds of me turning my back. It's game-breaking because you can't make half the mid-high tier items with crushed obsidian, and that requires railcraft. Don't know quite what's doing it, but any help in this would be greatly appreicated. Missing items include coke oven blocks, rock crusher blocks and world anchors.

items that are lost due to this will be replaced by staff if you get a mod or higher online in game and simply ask them

otherwise, make a ticket here http://forum.craftersland.net/forum/217-technical-support/

and plz use this template to make it easier : http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/18768-refund-request-template/

as far as the disapearing , i dont know whay that is, maybe @brunyman or skilande can take a look at that ?

since infinity is heavely modded, i suppose thats 1 of the reasons

@brunyman I keep trying to place them down to see if it's fixed, and I know one machine disappeared today. 

Could it have to do with some sort of anti-lag plugin that tries to remove the railcraft anchors, but end up removing more items from railcraft than intended?

It seems to delete the blocks on a per-chunk basis, so if say you had a coke oven over the boundary of a chunk, it'll remove one side of it first, then the other, don't know if that really helps much knowing the chunk it's in seems to effect it.

Issue seem to have been resolved, machine(s) haven't gone missing for more than 12 hours. 
For any lost items caused because by this please make a forum post or ask ingame. Thank you.

I'll leave the topic open for awile for further confirmation that it's resolved.

One month later, still working fine. T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived