Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Problem with ME Cables

dodoka01

I don't know how or why, but my ME cables randomly disappearing around my base and breaking up my whole system. It happens always after my relog or server restart. It's really annoying to replace it again and again.

Some evidence of disappeared cable under my storage servers.

do use the secure setup ?`

like this :

on te left of the storage bus this isn't directly connected this is a quartz fiber to only transfer power

and btw this doesn't protect your whole ME system this is just for using a wireless terminal ...

if u want your ME sys protected u hav to directly connect it but then cables will keep disapearing since it's a chunk loading issue with the security terminal

4 minutes ago, Imperatus said:

do use the secure setup ?`

like this :

on te left of the storage bus this isn't directly connected this is a quartz fiber to only transfer power

and btw this doesn't protect your whole ME system this is just for using a wireless terminal ...

if u want your ME sys u hav to directly connect it but then cables will keep disapearing since it's a chunk issue with the security terminal

I don't want to protect system,just using the wireless terminal. Thank you for the setup Imp ! :)

Archived