Warned For Drinking Blood

Enriquest

Hello,

I have been warned by Henkekalmar because i was drinking someones blood in the spawn (i may drink it from the person). He say's that there is a rule = Don't abuse magic. I checked the rule board in the spawn and i don't see that rule. I only see 10 rules. Then he send me a link to more rules but they are not on the board so i never have seen them. I don't think this is honest. I don't even know that there is a link with more rules! it's not my fold.

Greetings Enriquest

I'll have you know I double checked this before throwing the punishment. It was agreed upon by the Assistant manager.

433524d66decde7299cb305cfc7780d5.png

f5c6fc0427691b651233b1e256b08ade.png

-Imperatus, Infinity Judge.

I also asked other staff members, and they too agreed it's abuse of magic. I don't act alone when I do a punishment and made sure to have the rules and higherups.
And regarding the rules, it's all on the forum and you can do /rules ingame to get linked to it, I can't answer why the monitor does not include all the rules.

e2132bad322d785c3bc863b185da4619.png

909e87ad6ef80523aaecd7ee9816f661.png

You were also warned about this prior to me logging in, an a direct quote from myself that it's not allowed. Perhaps you should then have thought that maybe it isn't allowed?

And here is the rule about it:

[11] No Abuse of Magic:
  • 1st offense = Warning.
  • 2nd offense = 30 minutes Jail.
  • 3rd offense = 2 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 4 days ban.
Includes throwing block changing potions on claimed territory. Includes spells that can be casted from any of the magic mods. Includes items that can cause unfair havoc, or destruction. Includes using items/spells/potions for malicious intent.

Magic is not allowed if it affects the players in any way, and it does affect the player. It recuded his' or hers' blood level. It's not necessary for vamps to suck on players in spawn - or anywhere else for that matter. You can suck blood off passive mobs.

Your warning will not be revoked.
A warning by itself is meaningless, aslong as you don't continue the act. 3 warnings in 7 days gives you a kick, 4 warnings in 7 days gives you a 1d tempban. Automatically. Not to mention that you're now on 2nd offense if this is to be repeated.

Your points are taken into account thought and I will see for it the possibility of the spawn monitor updates or some [Rules] signts around spawn as there is on most servers.

Side note, this topic needs to be moved to DW20 complaints. if any network staff could, thanks. Thank you Kay.

Archived