Enriquest

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) :

DireWolf20

In-Game Nickname :

Enriquest

Nickname of the one you are complaining about :

RedHamsterGamerz

Description of the situation :

I was playing this evening and i made it rain because i wanted to do something outside and i'm a vampire. Some people coulnd appriciate that. RedHamsterGamerz Was abusing me after i said that i put on the rain. Also was he abusing his clan member because he wanted to be a vampire. Also GENER_AL was on RedHamsterGamerz side after some minutes.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) :

Kilmee, SereneAbsinthe

Although I have had alot of complaints about forcing the weather and night/day cycle. As a sponsor you have the ability to toggle weather and cycle, although this is not to be abused to skip every sunshine/daytime just so it fits you. You need to respect everyone on the server and as the server has plenty of vampires and plenty of... normal... players I think it's best to keep the cycles standard.

I'm not saying that you Enriquest is responsible for this but it's worth stating.

Topic closed.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived