Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Modular Power Suits] Adding Lux capacitor feature back

G_G_Marvel

Hello. I was struggling to put lux capacitor module but i noticed that it is not possible to use lux capacitor in this server. I don't know why it is banned, but i strongly suggest to add it back because it is very utile. I hope it can be added to game.

I said it bypasses the protections of spawn and towns. That means it's not fully supported by the code, and therefore exploitable by people who like to do that kind of thing. The same goes for a number of other otherwise useful items and blocks, simply because they can be exploited due to imperfect code which cannot be patched. If there were a way to prevent it from going into protected areas, I can assure you, we would have found it and unbanned it. As it stands right now, though, it's not patched, and it bypasses, and therefore banned.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived