Anniversary SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Quarry problems

Alkai

Hi,

I'm new in this server. Yesterday i tried to quarry in my own town (modify is true, enter perm is false). When i try to place the quarry it prompts: you cannnot modify the land here, Owners: mattetheking. That's in my town: Heliopolis. I don't know what to do, i want to quarry a chunk in my town and i cannot. When i place the quarry it is destroyed and dropped to the ground.

It might be a bug or my noobieness.

Please help

Your other option is to make a town very far away, to put your quarry in, and set the same perms to enter false and modify true. Most quarries won't work near towns. You could also try a variety of methods to protect your stuff, such as warded glass, the rftools block protector, place it in another dimension to avoid the town issue while protecting using the methods I mentioned, and use a private enderchest, with a diamond on the lock, to move items.

Same as above:

Also, BC Quarries...I can't place them on my land.  I can't place them on unclaimed land.  I tried in the middle of the ocean.  It seems QuartzWitch owns every bit of land including my town because it says that's who owns it (though I am the mayor of Pooltable).   I even placed it in the center of my town...about 5-6 chunks from the edge of my town limits on all sides....still says someone else owns my town.

3 BC Quarries, need a refund on the resources used to make them since they are essentially useless.

Thank you.

Bad_Wolf_Bay

BC quarries are near impossible to use in the overworld. This is because their use in overworld is highly restricted. To get the materials from them, try an uncrafting table from the Twilight forest.

Archived