Refund Request Bad_Wolf_Bay

Account Name:    Bad_Wolf_Bay

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful)

$10 real cash

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]:

8:15 p.m. CST  5/5/17

Description of Issue:

I'm on the Direwolf20 server and upgraded from Premium to Premium+ and it charged me $20 for the upgrade...which according to the page, upgrades cost the difference.

This means I should have been charged $10.

How do I get that $10 back or do I get upgraded to sponsor?  

When I upgraded the Premium+ was only $10 more. Now it's showing that Sponsor is only $10 more and Premium+ is $20 more ( I would have gotten Sponsor if it had showed that when I went to purchase the upgrade).  

So I'm requesting either the $10 back or to be bumped up to Sponsor.  Either one, I'm ok with.

Or, since Sponsor is showing $9 cheaper, can I upgrade to it and be credited that back to me?

When I went from VIP to Premium it was a $10 difference, but it only actually gave me the price difference when I went to checkout at PayPal.  My prices on screen have never reflected what I would actually pay to upgrade.

Thank you,

Bad_Wolf_Bay.

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended):

None, didn't think the sale would change within the minutes of clicking the "PayPal" button and then verifying Paypal to send the money.

When you buy titles with real money, each time you get a title, the others update, taking into account the title/money you already have. I have Premium+ and now sponsor is $20 and sponsor+ is $40. If I had no titles (IE: I spent zero money in the store) sponsor would be $49.99 and sponsor+ will be $69.99. That's why, if you have Premium+, the normal prices are crossed out (red) and the price is lowered.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived