Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Account Name: ggGamer13330
Island Rollback or Inventory Rollback: Island Rollback
Island owner name: ggGamer13330
Coordinates: x: -11197 y: 144 z: 12384
Time/date[Time/Date you want it rolled back to]: 12.2.17
Description of Issue: i got scammed by TheZockerLp2016 and he stole all my Items just wanna get my items back 

Unfortunately, brunyman doesn't keep rollbacks beyond a month's time. Please talk to TheZockerLp2016 in joining his island back or make a refund post of only the major items your lost (Link: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/18798-template-refund-request/ ). Also, please request a reasonable ammount of items when you are making the refund request. Requesting to refund you (E.g 500k iron) is going to be near impossible for me.

ggGamer13330 explained to me in game that TheZockerLp2016 was member of his island and left the while ggGamer13330 was not playing. If I remember correctly TheZockerLp2016 have creative access and took items he spawned, but probably he took lot more, because when i seen ggGamer13330 island there was only small me system with 3 storage cells and smeltry. Problem is that ggGamer13330 did not report this incident when it happened 2 month ago.

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived