3 Suggestions/Issues

Yusixs

Hello brunyman, i'll make this quick to not to waste too much time

Issue 1 - Can you unban the Filled Chalice form the Witchery Mod (ID 6063;2)? I couldn't find any dupe bugs and crash reports made by using it (even confirmed this by looking on github). Timur said that it was a mistake when banning another item. So if you may, can you unban this item? It's important in progressing your witchery altar to the maximum possible limit.

Issue 2 - Can you disable the immersive engineering coils to not disappear after restart (Like how it's done in the infinity evolved server). They act like entities and thus get removed after restart. I'm not an expert in immersive engineering mod but I know they are important in powering some machines/taking out power in some machines. (ID 4902;* incase its needed)

Issue 3 - Can you add the hungry hand mirror from Automagy (ID 4323) in the shop for around 150$-250$? It's crafting recipie doesn't work as it's a WIP build presumably however, it's function in the automagy mod is quite helpful by transferring items to a magic mirror (Similar functionality like the Ender pouch). This is really minor in my opinion but none the less it's a convenient thing to add.

Thanks, for 2. They are probably being removed by a clearlag plugin happening before the restart as they do not dissappear during normal playtime in skyfactory. This is just a opinion but I'm pretty sure they're regarded as normal entities for some reason as tile entities like Ender IO conduits do not disappear after restart

• Founder

I did some testing, and wires are not entities. The wire connections get saved in a special mod file and client then just renders them, so it's all mod handled, for some reason the wire connections do not get saved and so they are lost on server restart... must be a mod issue

Archived