[Before the wipe] First time on ftb infinity

As you know the wipe will be done right after Brunyman fixes remaining modpack problems. This is some picture I take about my main base before the wipe

Town name: RotoBase

The main entrance on day and night

HSdExeJ.jpg

gvtrkkp.jpg

8Aix8wD.jpg

On the roof is solar-dependent machines, including 3 ultimate solar panel I bought by selling infinity comb and power module

ybUafwQ.png

The landscape from the roof

12lSJHh.jpg

ELJo7Jz.jpg

zpHiVaZ.jpg

J8hXrhL.jpg

The empty village near the town, when I first come villagers still live on these house, but after I finished my town they are vanished. The reason for their disappeared still mystery but it may relate with the nether portal spawned by another player inside the village

yTWbUhe.jpg

The Eldritch portal that has been destroyed by some noobs or sabotagers

Owhlsfp.jpg

The crop improvement area (I've run out of idea how to build it and where to build)

x31HHfu.png

The inside

lA45BQJg.jpg

The one used to be the mob farm until the chest is full and jam the MFR grinder. I miss this farm, thanks to it I have enough essence for emerald making and proven farm trading

p6Q6Vsg.png

The generator area, I don't know what happened during my long off time

ipQP4BC.png

My workshop, the energy system has turned to garbage when I offline for a long time, IE wires disappeared and cause energy crisis on my base.

ZHiOn8k.png

KTqdpJY.png

Kq37FlA.png

The forestry bees processing area, it's purpose is turn bee's products into materials that will be merged with the main ME system on the second basement that still unfinished. Ah I forget, the left room is the genetic laboratory for bees

NGq0VV5.png

Inside the genetic lab, 1 ME systems for bee genes storage, Gendustry machines that have the ability to create any bees you want if you have their genes and enough materials, 1 furnace to turn unused gene storage into blank storage for extra uses (I call this furnace is autoclave :D).

ecw4bl0g.png

XXLIXP0.png

Return to the ground, this is my maximum size (7x7) smeltery and the working area for forged things

CQbEuLL.png

3MR2TAZ.jpg

My farm, I have to remove trees since their storage is full and they somehow sabotage my sprinkle channels

uBIqUx0.jpg

The forestry bees area on the ground, in 3 magic apiaries are bees that produce redstones (I forgot the name), Industrious and Imperial bees

5xe1MIF.jpg

My central crafting area

T2ehwcW.png

mfxPq4i.png

IpM2MbQ.png

My old base, locate not far away from my base

hxO5bAU.png]

F1piZ1l.jpg

PiihiNs.jpg

LJvDjHX.png

MHdy7Gz.png

HoeQp6r.jpg

My target after the wipe:

- Build the better stable base, XL-base moving is the worst nightmare

- Do better on magic mods, I failed on Botania and Thaumcraft.

Archived