Weekly Vote - Ftb Server

flamingironbird

weekly vote - Feed the beast  

43 members have voted

1. 1. do you want spawn to be made a bit bigger?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you want somewhere else to use crafts for more than just industrial credits

• yes
    • no

• 3 weeks later...

Idk about anyone else but I think that there should be a teamspeak server for the ftb server and the others, I think it would be awesome to be able to talk to other players and staff over teamspeak :)

Teamspeak cost skype however is free ;) i do agree it would be nice but the server has to pay the bills. maybe add a donation button that adds TS in a package? but skype works fine.

Teamspeak cost skype however is free ;) i do agree it would be nice but the server has to pay the bills. maybe add a donation button that adds TS in a package? but skype works fine.

Teamspeak costs if you have to rent a server, however craftersland obviously already has servers so all you need to do is host a server.

Someone on Teamspeakforums even made a guide thing ->Link<-

I know this because me and my friends have our own TeamSpeak 3 server ;P

Alcan, we did have a teamspeak server. We hosted it for quite some time and the resources used by the rarely used teamspeak server was not worth it.

We do have a raidcall group which has a great sound encryption and latency and are hosted freely by the raidcall community servers.

I hope you do understand our concern regarding the matter as we do not see a reason to waste any resources on something not being used, or being used rarely.

Try the raidcall, it is way less resource intensive on your Central Processing Unit(CPU) and your Random Access Memory(RAM). 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bigger spawn is bigger lag for players that have problems with lag :)

Didn't say it necessarily needs to be bigger just needs an update of some kind. At the moment it has the bare necessities, not much to look at. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived