[RollBack Request

GitzNdShiggles

Account Name:

JGardner9311

Town name: / Character name : ( depending what you want the rollback for )

sscheifs

Coordinates:

x 800 y 63 z 3616

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]:  

10:30 Pm Est. 7/12/17

Description of Issue:

Originally our ME Controller (and other objects) blew up and we thought that the reactor was to hot but then when we made a new controller it blew up again without the reactor being on or even connected to it. Than shortly after everything started blowing up (including a wall that didn't even have anything on it) so it could have anything to do with the reactor. while this was going on i heard a jetpack passing me once and a while but couldn't see anyone around me. it was almost like someone invincible was running around dropping TNT

*Screenshots: ( Not necessary but helpful. )

(i have screen shots but it says the file is to large )

18 hours ago, RandomNukes said:

i saw some meteors from galacticcraft around your base. no idea how they spawned there, but they did some serious damage...

any idea how they have gotten there on earth?

Hmmmn thats interesting. i have no clue how that got there or even that they were in the game... so what happens now

Whoa i just went to go back and i have been banned for duplicating Legendary Create Keys.... but i never did

Its like somthing goes bad every second when i play this server

My first town was destroyed by a modder and no one did anything about

than this happens

then i get banned for somthing i never did

Archived