[unban] Jgardner9311

GitzNdShiggles

[1] In-Game Username:

jgardner9311
[2] Details of Situation:

I have been banned for duping legendary keys. but i never duped them someone gave them to me and i didnt think anything of it which was stupid of me i just thought that he wsa one of those people that would leave there PC'S on all the time so they were in every vote party

[3] Ban Category:

Duping legendary keys

[4] Ban Duration:

1 day 6 hours 5 min.

[5] Staff Member:

Didn't say

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Answer in this line)-

[7] Your Reason:

I think i shouldn't be banned because yes i received the Keys but i did't duplicate them and i didn't realize that what was given to me was duplicated. The guy gave them to me because everything around me was blowing up (mentioned in a earlier roll back request) and when i asked for a ME Controller he gave me the keys and said to try to find one in the creates

Capture.PNG

strongboxes and the ME system in your base showed a little more than a stack. Because you are in the same town as SSChief, you were punished too as we do not know for sure if you're involved or not. most you could do would be to say who gave them to you and report them.

EqjDyZg.png

GJGZKLr.png

Archived