Command Request

FroudOne

I bought a sponsor and would like to receive additional teams.
Here is the list :
/checkwarp
/thaumcraft
/thaumcraft research/spect/warp These 3 teams in order to not manually learn the taumkraft.
/effect So as not to use potions, and immediately throw yourself the necessary effects.
/achievement So as not to pass all the quests, you need especially for the twilight forest.
/tp It is convenient to teleport, to the right points without any adaptations.

/god Not to die without a creative.

/speed For fast moving

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Reference
all command,Are necessary for the arrangement of the town, it is not convenient to build a stick with a stick for a very long time, sometimes you need to copy some structure, somewhere to lock into something .. like this.
and all command WorldGuard plugin (/rg claim/add And all others) For a convenient privat of not large areas in hell, ende and other worlds.

I also need a creative safe 2672 from thermal expansion to make myself a normal autocraft and not get 1 stack of creativity, because it's not very convenient!
So you need a creative mechanics table 2674 so that many things are done on the machine, doing autocraft is also difficult.
And why for creatives these things were banned, how they dupe it, if so and so of things without

If you would like to request a command/commands please use this template

Title:  [Command Request] (Your name)

Account Name:

Requested Commands:

(Add the node of the commands if you know it so they are easier to add.)

Reason for Request:
(Add the reasons for each command you are requesting.)

14 minutes ago, RoastedEU said:

If you would like to request a command/commands please use this template

Title:  [Command Request] (Your name)

Account Name:

Requested Commands:

(Add the node of the commands if you know it so they are easier to add.)

Reason for Request:
(Add the reasons for each command you are requesting.)

Account Name: FroudOne
Commands: 

/checkwarp
/thaumcraft
/thaumcraft research/aspect/warp These 3 teams in order to not manually learn the taumkraft.
/effect So as not to use potions, and immediately throw yourself the necessary effects.
/achievement So as not to pass all the quests, you need especially for the twilight forest.
/tp It is convenient to teleport, to the right points without any adaptations.

/god Not to die without a creative.

/speed For fast moving

/bloodmagic network [syphon;add;get;fill;cap] 

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Reference
all command,Are necessary for the arrangement of the town, it is not convenient to build a stick with a stick for a very long time, sometimes you need to copy some structure, somewhere to lock into something .. like this.

and all command WorldGuard plugin (/rg claim/add And all others) For a convenient privat of not large areas in hell, ende and other worlds.

I also need a creative safe 2672 from thermal expansion to make myself a normal autocraft and not get 1 stack of creativity, because it's not very convenient!
So you need a creative mechanics table 2674 so that many things are done on the machine, doing autocraft is also difficult.
And why for creatives these things were banned, how they dupe it, if so and so of things without

I'm sorry, but these are staff only commands, and most of them are for GM and GM+ only. This is far too over the top, and I'm going to deny your requests.

You requested banned items, spawn bypass and world edit, and a way to remove spawn tags off of things, so that you can dupe them without them being tagged. These commands, especially in the combination you requested, are far too easy to abuse. These are commands given only to staff, high staff, and you aren't staff. This isn't convenient, it's cheating. And cheating isn't allowed.

Request denied.

Topic locked. Do not make another one.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived