[Rollback Request] Paradise

megaave

Account Name: Megaave

Town name: Paradise

Coordinates: ~ X:1800 Y:65 Z:4320

Time/date: Preferably before 5:00pm EST (9:00pm UTC) 7/16/2017,

Description of Issue: Yesterday while experimenting with frame shifters my game and the server crashed upon activating one. Upon trying to log back into the server the game (and possibly the whole server) crashed again making it impossible to join. If it is at all possible to roll back my base to before the event it would be much appreciated. I also strongly advise you restrict frame shifters (and, for that matter, all of the mod Funky Locomotion) as upon looking up this bug it is a known and common issue. Thank you for your assistance.

Yesterday the server was crashing randomly, we assumed a player was the cause but couldn't figure out who.

So to assume Yes, i believe you are crashing the entire server on login, so if you could please restrain from logging in until this matter is resolved.

Thank you for your patience. 

I cannot begin to apologize enough for the trouble I've caused with this. I will of course refrain from attempting to log in until this is resolved. Please let me know if there's anything else you would like me to do.

Again, thank you for your help.

Archived