Unban Drexon

Drexon

[1] In-Game Username:

Drexon
[2] Details of Situation:

Banned from bypassing mute. Private messaging someone. I didn't even know you could private message someone when your muted. I was testing it.

[3] Ban Category:

??

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days

[5] Staff Member:

Quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

N/A

[7] Your Reason:

I should of gotten a warning or something because that was my first time I did that and it was a test to see if you could do it.

You were punished for your second bypass offense. You knew you could do it, since it's what got you banned the first time. Here is my evidence that you bypassed, and that it's not your first time either. http://www.craftersland.net/ftbbans/history.php?uuid=0ae3e79b-9677-4f1e-a9b7-2d3692030660

gGFstkL.png

Let's not forget the names you called me, like "quagdick" or even the one in the title of the first topic you made.WoYAqSW.png

You claimed you should have gotten a warning before I did this. However, that defeats the purpose of the rules, otherwise nobody would ever learn and I'd constantly be warning people. You don't get warnings for this sort of stuff. Second offense of Rule 2, which is bypassing punishments, which includes being muted, is being banned for 7 days. It doesn't matter if you were ignorant of the rules. They still apply. You really should read those sometime.

Unban denied. Topic locked.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived